- Worked with Mozilla executives to grow the VR team from three developers to a fully staffed department.
- Founded + Co-Chaired the W3C WebVR Community Group and Conference.
- W3C Spec Editor of the WebVR API and contributor to the Gamepad API browser standard. Maintained developer docs and the WebVR Polyfill.
- Core Product Engineer of Firefox Reality. Liaison between Engineering, UX, Product, Legal, Data Privacy, and QA teams to ship quality releases on time.
- Product Owner, Designer, Developer, and Curator of the Firefox Reality Content Feed launch screen.
- Partner Engineer, working with Vimeo, YouTube, EFF, WITHIN, Sketchfab, and Delight-VR.
- Prototyped proof-of-concept demos (real-time, multi-user) for conferences and executives.
Feb 2015 – Present